Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

Artist May Use Lottery Winnings to Move to Paris

winning lottery numbers

Winning Lottery Numbers

A very lucky lottery winner who wins one of the Winning Lottery Numbers is also an artist says he may use his winnings to move to Paris. Bill Bracken spent his childhood in Averill Park and has lived most of his life on Mount Desert Island in Maine. He now resides in Vero Beach, Florida. During a New York Lottery press conference the 74 year old Bracken told reporters “Maybe I will move to Paris. I have been many times, because I am an artist. I would like to go back.”

Thanks to the New York lottery Bracken will have the opportunity to move to Paris and said he plans to pay off his mortgage and invest in real estate. Bracken took a lump sum payout of $1,667,736 after taxes. Bracken’s son, Christopher, actually purchased the winning scratch off “Three Million” ticket in October 2013. Bracken stated “I gave him $50 and told him to buy five $10 tickets. He came back out and said, ‘You won,’ and showed me the ticket.”

Read more at: Winning Lottery Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment